Speaker: Dr Dan Frost (University of Bayreuth)
Dan is primarily exploring
- Mineral elastic properties and their use in interpreting seismic data on the Earth’s interior.
- The behaviour of volatile elements in the Earth.
- The redox state of the mantle.
- The accretion and differentiation of Earth and the terrestrial planets.
- The rheology of mantle rocks.
- Phase transformations.
- Thermodynamic properties of minerals, fluids and melts.
If you are external to the Department of Earth Sciences and wish to receive information about departmental seminars please join our mailing list by sending a message to: email@example.com